NW Group has created flexible multi-purpose studio spaces Australia-wide, that can be used for filming or broadcasting virtual or hybrid events.
From interactive conferencing and presentations to hosting online awards evenings and even recording live performances.
With the technical resources, digital production services and experienced personnel to direct the most complex of shows, our studios are equipped to provide the solution for your next virtual or hybrid event.
Contact email@example.com for more information or to come in and check one of the spaces.
Technical features include:
- Live or pre-recording capabilities (available with digital backdrop or green screen)
- Stream live to any platform (Vimeo, YouTube, custom website etc)
- Dial-in attendees/presenters via any platform (Zoom, WebEx, Skype etc)
- Live cross to multiple destinations simultaneously
- Post-production editing and content design available
- Socially distanced control area to visualise, rehearse and direct your event from
Venue features include:
- Comfortable carpeted space with amenities and green room facilities
- High-speed internet connection with redundancy
- Dual-cycle air-conditioning
- Onsite car parking *or nearby parking
- Catering options available
- Close proximity to CBD